We recommend the following delivery options. For further information, please contact us.
• Cost to customer: $10.00 (AUD)
• Method: Australia Post
• Delivery Time: 5-7 days from receipt of your order
The rest of the world by post
• Cost to customer: $15.00 (AUD)
• Method: Air Mail
• Delivery Time: generally 12-14 days after receipt of order (however, may take from 5 days to 4 weeks)
For Air Mail details check Australia Post (http://auspost.com.au/index.html) – enter your country and refer to the details for Air Mail.
The rest of the world by courier
• Optional Courier Delivery (where available)
• Cost to customer: Please call us for a quote
• Method: EMS International Courier Service
• Delivery Time: 4-7 days after receipt of the order
EMS delivers to over 170 countries. This service offers 2-5 business days delivery time depending on destination. Find EMS Courier details at Australia Post (http://auspost.com.au/index.html). Check this link to ensure that the EMS service is available in your country or an area within your country.
If you are using the EMS courier service, you must ensure your contact phone number is correct. This will allow the couriers to contact you if they have any difficulty delivering your package.
Import duties and taxes
Some countries may impose duty or taxes on imported goods. All duties and taxes levied by your country are payable by you directly to the relevant government agency. Please ask your customs department for rates and limits before you place an order. This will avoid incurring any unexpected costs.