The EdAlive Online Learning websites contain a vast quantity of high quality educational content. Together they give comprehensive coverage of maths, word skills, reading and typing for students aged 4 to 15+
Targeted learning for each and every student
The educational content at the heart of the EdAlive Online Learning websites has been purpose built to empower parents and teachers to help children love learning. This quality educational content is embedded in the powerful, flexible, easy-to-use EdAlive Online Learning environments that put teachers and parents in control. It enables them to engage and motivate students and deliver totally automated, differentiated instruction for each and every child.
Educational Content covered across the EdAlive websites
- Over 17,000 activities that comprehensively cover mathematics with a huge range of topics; word skills including punctuation, spelling, grammar, vocabulary and phonics; and reading with an emphasis on phonemics, comprehension and text types
- 44,000 specifically sequenced words in typing activities
- Unlimited maths examples to build math fact fluency and mental maths agility.
Each and every activity and their organisation is intentional:
- Each of the educational activities has been included to meet specific learning outcomes identified in the comprehensive and rigorous planning that preceded their creation
- Because each and every activity has been designed with a particular outcome in mind, there is absolutely no time wasted on superfluous content
- Activities provide scaffolding for weaker students and enrichment activities that will engage and extend even the most enquiring minds
- Learning sequences are incorporated directly into the sequential, finely-incremented educational content.
Engaging qualities of the EdAlive educational content
- A wide range of activities and activity types, including text input, missing answer, drag-and-drop, multiple choice, true or false and more!
- A diverse range of activity type and the accompanying humour maintains children’s interest
- Positive feedback and correction through detailed answer screens gives powerful reinforcement
- Humorous twists keep students engaged and on-task
- Rigorously tested by millions of users!
Fully Individualised Instruction
The EdAlive Online Learning websites create fully individualised learning pathways for each student.
- Enables each student to progress at their own pace.
- Enables teachers and students to choose the content to be practised and then allows for repetition until mastery is achieved.
- Enables students to focus on areas needing attention or extension by selecting the same topic at a lower or higher level.
- Extends the gifted and supports those for whom learning is a struggle.
- Combines with the EdAlive Adaptive Learning system to automatically optimise learning for each student.
The EdAlive Adaptive and Mastery Learning Systems
Enables automated, fully individualised, differentiated learning.
The EdAlive websites are powered by a mix of Mastery Learning and automated Adaptive Learning Systems that optimises the learning progressions for each student. This incredible capability means that students are always completing content that is just right for them.
Curriculum Correlation and Direct Outcome Linking
High integrity replication of your local curricula
A wide range of local curricula have been directly encapsulated within the EdAlive websites, precisely mirroring their internal organisation, hierarchy and terminology.
Each Question used in the EdAlive websites is directly linked with specific, fine-grained curriculum outcomes in the encapsulated curricula.
Gives teachers and parents an unparalleled capacity to prescribe Questions by curriculum outcome.
Enables review of student progress by curriculum outcome.
- Australian Curriculum
- NSW Syllabus
- Victoria Curriculum
- NAPLAN Standards
- New Zealand
- New Zealand TKI
- UK National Curriculum
- Common Core State Standards
The EdAlive Universal Curriculum
The EdAlive Online Learning websites are based on EdAlive’s own bespoke Universal Curriculum. This structure is highly detailed and much more finely incremented than any state- or country-based curriculum we have encountered. It enables precise targeting of students’ educational needs.
Variants for different countries
Based on the user’s nominated country of origin our systems automatically choose a version of the educational content appropriate to local spelling conventions and units of measure including Australian/British or American spellings and cultural references, Imperial or Metric units of measure and currencies in $, £ or €.