Up to 12 months progress in just one term!
Research shows that with just one lesson a week classes:
- Boost typing speed by 6 words per minute each term with Typing Tournament
- Boost NAPLAN Writing Task results by 37% with Typing Tournament
- Boost maths fact fluency by 12 months in just one term with Maths Invaders
- Double math fact recall speed in just one term with Maths Invaders
- Boost maths Age by 6 months in just 3 hours with Baggin’ the Dragon Maths
- Boost literacy Age by 11 months in just one term with Words Rock
- Boost reading Age by 8 months in just one term with Volcanic Panic Reading Success
Dr Lindsay Brash - Researcher at EdAlive
Our research activities
As part of our team EdAlive has been fortunate to have the resources of Dr Lindsay Brash who has an extensive background in data analysis and industry based research. Lindsay has been tasked with the analysis of the learning taking place using EdAlive’s websites. His work shows how each website is operating under real-world conditions and against everything that students can throw at it.
The results that Lindsay has uncovered are truly impressive and clearly demonstrate that students using the EdAlive Online Learning websites are progressing well beyond normal term-by-term expectations.
The results of this research also fuel continuous improvement and development to make incremental changes to make the EdAlive websites even more efficient learning tools.
Minimal teacher supervision
The Adaptive and Mastery Learning systems built into the EdAlive Online Learning websites mean that busy teachers don’t have to continuously monitor and adjust the learning level for students. The websites automatically self-level liberating teachers from having to curate the content for each student. Differentiated learning is automatic and fully individualised-