Help for homeschoolers
EdAlive acknowledges the job done by homeschool parents the world over in educating their kids. We are here to support you in this undertaking. Our websites give homeschoolers comprehensive help with the demanding taskofo educating their children.
EdAlive is here to help you with:
5 websites that give you comprehensive curriculum coverage
Together the EdAlive Online Learning websites give comprehensive coverage of math, reading, word skills and typing.
- Typing Tournament Online
- Teaches Typing for Life – Ages 6 to Adult
- Adding Typing to your Home-schooling Schedule
- Maths Invaders Online
- Rapid Fire Tables and Number Facts to Ages 5 -15
- Home Schoolers and Maths Invaders Online
- Words Rock Online
- Grows Word Smart Kids – Ages 5 to 15
- Homeschoolers Bust Slugs and Words Problems in Words Rock Online
- Baggin’ the Dragon Maths Online
- Master Mathematics – Ages 5 to 15
- Homeschool Reviewers Bag the Dragon with Impressive Maths
- Volcanic Panic Reading Success Online
- Unlock Life’s Treasures with the Vital Skill of Reading – Ages 5 to 15
- Homeschool families and Volcanic Panic Reading Success Online
17,000+ FREE Worksheets & Activities
EdAlive is delighted to be able to provide Homeschoolers with free worksheets and playable Activities for Maths, Reading and Word Skills.
Powered by EdAlive Central
- All 5 EdAlive Online Learning websites are powered by EdAlive Central
- Home School Families say “Yes!” to EdAlive Central!
Perfect for homeschooling
EdAlive’s award winning Online Learning websites help make the task of homeschooling so much easier:
- Coverage of the curriculum for ages 5 – 15+
- Massive scope to work with your child no matter their educational needs.
- Access to vast amounts of curriculum linked educational content that can be used as either core learning or supplemental activities.
- A fun and motivational environment that engages your child to learn.
- Inbuilt automated Adaptive Learning and Mastery Learning systems to ensure that your child is always working on questions that are just right for them.
- Powerful reporting and content selection tools that enable you to target specific learning outcomes and review your child’s progress.