Announcing “Space Rescue”, the new Maths Invaders Online real-time interactive game
The revolutionary interactive multiplayer Space Rescue game is fully integrated with Maths Invaders Online. Space Rescue breaks new ground in educational design. It harnesses its own real-time game server to deliver dynamic gaming in a fully-featured online learning system.
Space Rescue is fun, engaging and highly motivational
- Up to 4 players can play against each other or the computer
- Each student plays at their optimal maths level, giving them just the right challenge
- Highly interactive. It’s not just a race to the finish line. Students engage directly with each other through the dynamic game play. Their actions directly affect the options of other players. It’s a massive motivation booster.
- Play against the computer with friends (coming soon), or around the world
- Advanced AI (Artificial Intelligence) allows the computer opponents to auto-level to match the capability of the players
- The innovative turn-based design maximises the time doing educational content and minimises time waiting for other players
- Uses the latest in real-time web communication technology to minimise lag and create a secure and responsive game environment
In Space Rescue players are on a mission to rescue stranded ships that are lost in space. The winner is the player who earns the most points – so look out for bonus points as you scan for lost ships!
Try it yourself today at EdAlive Central!
Part of EdAlive Central – More interactive with SSO
The Space Rescue game embedded in Maths Invaders Online is the first in a series of interactive learning games that we will release throughout 2019. It’s all part of the EdAlive Central initiative that will make it so much easier to implement online learning. For more details on this exciting development click here.